To love—what a privilege! Love is an immeasurable tenderness and our instrument to become the Goddesses we are born to be.
In the words of King Solomon, “Many waters cannot quench love, nor can the floods drown it. If a woman would give for love all the wealth of her house, It would be utterly despised.” Real love is profound, deep, and unconditional. Real love connects us to the light of our soul. Many of us think of that type of love as a soulmate love.
A match made in Heaven...
According to the Talmud it is said that 40 days before a child is formed, a voice from heaven announces whom s/he is going to unite with – literally a match made in heaven!
This pre-destined match (Zivug) is what our soul is yearning for. This burning desire to meet our love mate reflects back to us our yearning to have a spiritual union between God and our individual soul.
Whether we have one, two, three, or 7 billion soulmates, it truly depends on the opinion of the person you ask.
After all, the word ‘Soul Mate’ means exactly that – a mate of the soul, or someone with whom you have a connection that transcends the human or biological level. A soulful “love relationship” is when your partner becomes an integral part of your soul. That’s what we call a soulmate connection!
So what do you need to do in order to attract your soulmate?
- Stop blaming your partner or your previous partners (if you’re now not currently in a relationship), for anything that is happening in your life. Commit to clean your side of the street. You can only attract a love mate when you are able to take responsibility of your own life. Responsibility means the ability to respond, and not react.
- Heal core wounds. For core wound healing support consider booking a session with me
- Take steps to focus on self love. Although it sounds like a cliché, under no circumstances can you love another unconditionally if you don’t practice self-love. Look at yourself in the mirror every morning and recite the following: “I love you. How can I serve you today? What can I do to make you happy?”
- You need to always connect to the fact that you are made in the image and likeness of God/dess and as such you deserve to love and be loved. That’s your heavenly inheritance. Recite to yourself daily: “I am made in the image and likeness of Mother-Father God, therefore I am perfect. I am pure love. I deserve to be loved.”
- Write a letter to your soulmate every day and summon him or her into your life. Avoid saying “I wish you to come to me” – wishes often fail to manifest as they project into the future. Say for example: “Thank you God for my soulmate who is loving, respectful, articulate …… (insert the attributes you imagine your soulmate has). My soulmate, I love you with all my heart and I am grateful to spend my life with you. And so it is.”
- Create space in your home for your soulmate — in your bathroom, your closet, your bed. Act as if s/he is already is living with you. View the Binahtit TV episode
More Soulmate Support Click Here