The term ‘Binahtit’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Sivan Einav. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, videos, online courses, Binahtit School, photographs, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, the design, layout, appearance and other material provided by or on behalf of Sivan Einav (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be owned by us or third parties. The Content is protected under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of USA.
• During the registration for any online classes, webinars, or the Binahtit School, you will receive a sign-in name (“Sign-In Name”), and password (“Password”). You may be asked to add additional information to assist us in authenticating your identity when you log-in in the future. This login and password can only be used by you. Sharing your access others is a breach of this Agreement.
•You may purchase the Binahtit Products through a one-time payment or monthly installments. When you make a purchase, you authorize us to charge the credit, debit card or PayPal account you provide on a one-time or monthly basis, depending on which payment plan you elect. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following: fraudulent or potentially orders, incorrect pricing or non-payment.